|Anime | Shoukanjuu|
|Class Rank||Class 2-D|
|Anime Debut||Episode 1-11|
|Anzu Ooshima/Image Gallery|
- The name Anzu means "apricot" (杏).
- Anzu's surname Ooshima means "big, great" (大) (o) and "island" (島) (shima).
- In the TV airing of the anime, Anzu's name was not seen; it was added in the DVD/BD version.
- Anzu's surname Ooshima has the same kanji as Takeshi Ooshima's surname, so they might be related.
- ↑ Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Anime: Episode 1-11
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.